Saturday, March 12, 2011

John Stamos Doesn't Want to Replace Charlie Sheen

John Stamos is flattered that fans think he could replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men, but don't expect to see the former ER star on the CBS comedy any time soon.
"It's really not part of my career plan right now," he told Ryan Seacrest Friday. "I'm just on a different trajectory."
After Charlie Sheen was fired from the hit TV show, rumors swirled that stars such as Stamos and Rob Lowe might be up for filling the void. Still, Stamos isn't sure that he's the right guy for the job.
"Charlie's great on that show and people love Charlie," he explained. "I hope it works out and I hope he goes back and I hope people get the show they love."
Instead, Stamos added, he's been looking forward to finding a character he can make his own.
"I'm ready to have my own show," he said. "I don't want to replace anyone, especially Charlie Sheen."

No comments:

Post a Comment