Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bachelorette: Ashley Hebert Meets the Families

Ashley Hebert has traveled around the world on her quest for love – and on Monday's episode of The Bachelorette her journey continued to the hometowns ofher final four. 
Keep reading to find out what happened at home with Constantine, Ames, Ben F. and J.P., which guys got a rose

(and a trip to Fiji on next week's episode) and who was sent home heartbroken. Going to Cumming, Ga., with Constantine was "the best hometown date," Ashley told host Chris Harrison. First he took her to his Italian restaurant, Giorgio's, where they made pizzas and salads. "There's something different about you here," Ashley said over lunch. "You're more comfortable with me, too." When Ashley met his family, his mother Elleni asked if she'd be willing to move for love. "I would be more than willing to move," she said, telling Constantine later, "I love your family. I'm moving in." With Ames, Ashley traveled to Chadds Ford, Pa., where she told his sister and mother, "Our relationship is moving a lot slower than some of the others." His mother's response: "Slow and steady wins the race." For a "romantic and unique surprise," Ames took Ashley to a park for a picnic under magnolia trees. "You're like no other guy," Ashley told Ames, who said later, "I'm absolutely totally falling in love with Ashley." In Sonoma, Calif., Ashley visited Ben's winery and met his mother and sister. "Ben is so sexy," Ashley said. "Everything about him screams sexiness to me." She also saw "the romance and sophistication" in him on this trip. Ben made it clear that meeting his family could be a deal-breaker. "They have to like you for this to work," he said. "This needs to work. This needs to be good otherwise it just doesn't work for me." "There's a lot of pressure on this date for Ben," Ashley said. "I really want tonight to work." "Ashley seems really sweet but I am skeptical," Ben's sister said. After the meeting, Ashley said, "I could see myself spending the rest of my life with him." J.P. took Ashley to Roslyn, N.Y., where they went roller-skating. "We're holding hands, the disco ball is turning and I feel like I'm back in 7th grade," she said. "I love it." J.P. explained why their relationship is unique. "I'm on such a high when I'm with you," he said. "When I'm without you it's miserable." Still, he couldn't admit to his mother that he was in love. "There are a lot of signs that point towards [love]," he said during a visit to his family's home. "But I'm having difficulty admitting it." So which guys get to move on and go to Fiji? Ashley gave a rose to Ben, J.P. and Constantine, sending Ames away in a limousine. "I've fallen in love with someone who clearly did not fall in love with me back. And I just wonder [why]," he said in the limo. "More than anything I want to be loved and I hope I find love. It's difficult because I thought I might have found it but in fact, I guess now."

No comments:

Post a Comment