Friday, July 29, 2011

Cowboys & Aliens: Review By Gabe167 (Photo-Video)

Cowboys & Aliens
So this movie is about Daniel Craig who wakes up in the middle of no where and has no idea who he is or how he got there, then spaceship arrives in Arizona, 1873, to take over the Earth, starting with the Wild West region. A posse of cowboys are all that stand in their way.
So I really liked the story it was really cool and had a 50/50 chance to be great or bad. The only thing with the story is that the reason the aliens are on Earth is so f*cking stupid if you saw the movie you know what Im talking about. Also i think that the big epic battle at the end went on alittle to long. 
The acting was way better then i thought it was going to be. I knew Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford would be great but I was only scared that Olivia Wilde would be bad because in Tron she really didnt really do it for me she did ok but I really wanted more. In this she does great and I watched Tron today for the first time in along time and and now I know she can act and be a leading ladie.
Now the direction is really great Jon Favreau did better direction in this then both Iron Man movies and yeah it is just out standing.
The Visuals are outstanding the aliens look really good but the only thing is that there is a part in this movie when Daniel Craig has a flash back it show an alien and the sun is shining down on it and it looks really bad. Also the ships look good but the only thing is that somtimes look like a blury fuzz ball.
But overall I loved this movie it was better then Battle LA. So 4.0/5.0 stars for Cowboys & Aliens and yeah I know thats the same overall as Battle LA

No comments:

Post a Comment