Sunday, November 6, 2011

Justin Bieber Slams Mariah Yeater’s “Baby Daddy” Allegations On The Today Show


Justin Bieber won’t back down!
The 17-year-old is a true Belieber that the truth shall set you free so he hit the Today Show to set the record straight about allegations that he fathered the child of 20-year-old Mariah Yeater. When asked by Matt Lauer if he was the daddy of a three-month-old boy, Justin stayed firm on his version of the facts.
“I’d just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true. I know I’m going to be a target, but I’m never going to be a victim,” Justin said as the female fans in the audience screamed in adoration. “It’s crazy, every night after the show I’ve gone right from the stage right to my car, so it’s crazy some people want to make up such false allegations. But to set the record straight, none of it is true. Never met the woman.”
The Under The Mistletoe singer spent the rest of the interview promoting his upcoming Christmas album and said that proceeds would be donated to charity. “Like I said before, there’s going to be good and going to be bad about this business and I want to focus on what’s real, like my fans are real, the charity work that I’m doing with this album is real and this is real,” Justin said. “I do it for these guys and I’m really happy to be here in New York and it’s been fun.”
After the show, Justin took to Twitter to express his pleasure at being to dispels all the rumors: “@todayshow thanks for letting me set the record straight. what is real are my fans…this album…and this charity work. see u guys the 23rd.”
Justin is scheduled to perform live on the Today Show on November 23rd. Watch his interview on the Today Show below. Do you think Mariah Yeater’s allegations are true?

No comments:

Post a Comment